Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

The Best Drugstore Lipsticks, featuring Milani Cosmetics

Hey Everyone! Thanks for dropping by :)

I'm here to chat about my Milani Cosmetics lipsticks. They are some of the best drugstore lipsticks I have ever tried! They are long lasting, creamy and smell like watermelon candy! I definitely plan on getting more, but here are the 4 that I own and absolutely adore!





Sweet Nectar- The BEST orange lipstick I have ever tried! It's a true bright, creamy orange. So stunning on my complexion...didn't think I could pull off orange, until I tried this beauty.

Fruit Punch is the first Milani Lipstick I ever bought. It's a bright medium toned pink. This color is gorgeous!

Plumrose is a berry plum. It's a neutral color that would look great on everyone! Perfect for everyday and dark enough to be considered bold for those shy lipstick wearers ;)

I saved my favorite for last. Nude Creme is THE best nude lipstick I have ever tried. I am more of a bright lipstick kind of girl and usually shy away from nudes. But this color is perfection. It's a pinky peach nude and it doesn't make me look like a corpse (which is important, obviously) It's definitely a MUST!

If you live in Montreal, you can get Milani Lipsticks at Loblaws or Maxi & Cie.
They retail for about $7!

Hope You Enjoyed!

Happy Shopping,
xCaroline

No comments:

Post a Comment