Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

A Little Spring Fashion Haul!

Hey and welcome back :)
So I've never done one of these (and for good reason) but I decided to do a little fashion 'haul'. For those of you who don't understand the term haul, it essentially means I went shopping for bits and bobs here and there and would like to show you what I have accumulated. Usually I just post an outfit of the day here and there, but I woke up this morning feeling a little creative. Ever have those times where you take a look at your closet and want to try everything and model it in front of a mirror? No? Well then maybe that's just me! Brings me back to the times I used to dress up in my mother's dresses when I was a little girl! It's just fun to dress up and attempt to look cute once in a while. So here it goes!

Ok, let me preface that all these pics were taken without a stitch of makeup except for one of my fave MAC lippes, a limited edition shade called Daddy's Little Girl. I swatched it for you all in my last blog post about orchid lips ;)


Alright, first category is dresses! And let me start by saying I hardly EVER wear dresses. I think last time I wore a full dress was my freaking Prom about 10 years ago :O
I've never been fully comfortable with my body to wear a dress being plus sized and all AND the fact that I'm a tall girl. Most dresses are so short on me that they're basically tops and not dresses.
Firts dress is the cutest little silky type material that is soft yet clingy. But not clingy in a bad way. This dress will definitely need to be paired with shorts or capri leggings because it's bordering on too short for my comfort. Number one reason I bought it was because of the cute little kitty print...I'm such a sucker ;) This dress was from winners and it was $20.
The second dress is from Target and it was about $25. I bought it because it's so soft, comfortable and long enough to be worn without capri leggings...although i still might wear with little shorts. If a brisk wind comes..i'm screwed. Better safe than sorry am I right?



Next up is jackets! The first jacket I got is from Ardene...and I'm kind of ashamed to say it..but whatever! It was 75% off so it ended up being $15. A steal if you ask me. This jacket is soft and perfect for spring and early fall; when the weather is mild but a jacket is most definitely needed. It has 'pleather' arms which give it such a slick and cool feeling. I feel like a sexy badass bitch in both these jackets. The second one I got 50% off at Forever 21 and I love it. A pretty sweet acid wash stiff demim jacket with a furry leopard print panel on the back. Let's face it...this jacket was meant to be mine. 



Ok so last but not least, we have two of the cutest, prettiest and lovely...tops? Ok, so the first one is from H&M and it was about $15 if I'm not mistaken. I've been obsessed with polka dots and when I found this light weight, breathable top, I just basically died. It's so cute I can't even handle it and it dips a little lower in the back covering your bum. Perfect!
Last but not least is something I never thought of trying on, let alone buying! It was $8 on sale at Sirens, a store i NEVER go to but they have dirt cheap items there so I figured why not (I'm on a seriously low budget anyways). So I saw this scarf like material with fringe and flowers and decided to, what the hell, try it on. I immediately fell in love with it! Made me feel ultra sexy and the color of the flowers looked awesome with my dark reddish brown hair :)


I'm always on the search for new and unique pieces (usually black, haha) to add to my wardrobe. I'll keep you updated here and there when I find some awesome items and deals ;)

Until then, thanks for reading! Much love to you all!
xoCaroline




No comments:

Post a Comment