Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Product Rave For Eyebrows!

OK, so I was looking through my makeup collection and I came across my Maybelline 24 Color Tattoo in 35 Tough as Taupe. I love using this MATTE shade as an eyeshadow base and sometimes even for a contour; it's an amazing product and you can use it for just about everything, which brings me to my next point!
I decided to use this product to fill in my brows! I was inspired to do so because I saw another YouTuber use a MAC paintpot to fill in her brows. I searched through my collection to find something similar and came across my color tattoo! It's the only neutral matte shade in the collection and it's literally the perfect shade for filling in my brown haired eyebrows! I'm just so happy to have discovered a new way to wear this product and the bonus is that because it's a color tattoo- it stays on all day and doesn't budge! :D

Watch My Video on this product rave!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFBcvLnZGSQ







No comments:

Post a Comment