Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

MAC's Heroine

Heroine, Heroine, Heroine...what can I say about this lipstick?
It's perfect, amazing, gorgeous, sexy, bold, beautiful...I can seriously keep going.
Heroine is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. The color is obviously purple but it's more on the magenta side than it is on the blue side. So it's everyday wearable without being too sci-fi looking. It's a gorgeous hue and naturally I was over the moon when I heard that it was coming back this spring with MAC's fashion sets. I still have my tube from my purchase last year, but I had to buy another one obviously. *_*
I didn't end up getting the matching lipliner because NYX's Purple Rain is a total dupe. It matches the lipstick perfectly, yay!!

*all pictures are my own*








No comments:

Post a Comment