Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Kat Von D "Saint Palette"

So I went into Sephora a few weeks ago for an interview...I didn't get it the job BTW -__- ...but anyway, I was looking at all the new products and came across the Kat Von D makeup line. I used to be obsessed with her and when she first came out with a makeup like I was excited. The first thing and only thing I ever bought from her line was the "True Love" eyeshadow palette. It's now discontinued, but I use it at least once a week and I've only reached pan on two or three out of the 8 shades.
The colors are gorgeous but the consistency is not supreme quality, but no matter. The colors are still gorgeous and very workable.
When I came across this new palette of all neutrals, I was excited! I don't own any of the Naked palettes mostly because of price. So after swatching the palette in store and dreaming about it for a week after our first meeting I decided to purchase it. It also comes with a black waterproof pencil. Price tag $43+ tax.
The colors are buttery smooth and soft. The only con is that it's a bit too soft and it falls. With some primer, these shadows are great:)

*all pictures taken by me*



   








No comments:

Post a Comment